Enter to win!
1. Post something about our Kickstarter (http://kck.st/2TnPVjk) on any social media.
2. Copy the link to your post. (See instructions below if you don't know how)
3. Fill out this simple form. BAM! All done. Stand by for daily prizes.
• Anyone can enter, you don't need to be a backer of our Kickstarter. Our goal is to spread the word.
• Enter as much as you like, it just needs to be a new social media post each time.
• Post whatever you want (images below are just suggestions) but it should include a link to http://kck.st/2TnPVjk or www.sketchwallet.com
Need something to share? See below...
Hey check out Little Sketchy - A Sketch Wallet for Kids! It’s a wallet with a pencil and replaceable sketchbook inside.The sketchbook is filled with tips, prompts, activities and more to get the creative juices flowing. It comes in two styles designed by Parker Jacobs and Ralph Thomas. The goal is to make drawing fun and to build great sketching habits. It also comes with an Artistic License which means you can do whatever you want in the name of art. Don’t want to clean your room? Bam! Just flash your license! Check out the Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2TnPVjk
Below are some shareable images along with instructions on how to copy the link from your social post.
After you post something and copy the link, go here to share it with us and enter to win a free Sketch Wallet.
If you need more images or info you can check out our press kit: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jnnrrgGAP0WXiH1OUtccPap3ewRmtnmu